Damage your subwoofer has done

zandern

I know as soon as I get to madison I want to demo one at some high end audio stores there. I'd like to spend a day w/o the women just to look at everything. Then, next summer depending on my new job maybe I'll just have to get one, that or an SVS like everyone else is ramping about.

• 3 weeks later...

My 20-39 cs plus causes the grout in my bathroom to crack, no joke! I was in disbelief when the first cracks appeared and i dismissed it as a bad grout installation. Even after posting my problem (and also some pics) in another forum to ask whether a sub can really damage grout, the general consensus there was no it can't. Well the grout guy came buy and fixed all the cracks. I was a bit weary about turning up my sub from then on. But one day i popped in gladiator and blasted it. After that session low and behold there was this crack on the grout that was never there before! My mom got pretty pissed about that and i agreed not to blast my sub too loud anymore.

I really didn't do any damage in my house, but I have a DTS Demo disc that I cranked up once. My neighbor came over and wanted to know "What the he** I was doing". Small towns are great! I invited him in and he about passed out. Now this is a guy in his mid 50's so the next time his kids came home, he sent them to my house to see and hear the set up.