Klipsch Speaker Build RF-83

Carlosrs

Hello everyone, I have come across, basically for free, a pair of RF-83.  They only have 3 woofers in total, 1 tweeters, both crossovers are damaged, no grills, and they have a little cosmetic damages.  They have been gutted by the dealer for parts, but the cabinets are structurally intact.

I already have a pair of RF-83 in perfect condition, so my question is; are there UPGRADED parts, woofers, tweeters, crossovers, that fit the rf-83 cabinets? I love the RF83s, but it makes no sense to me to have 4 identical speakers.

Thank you very much, all opinions are welcome.

If you can't use them in your system, I would not know what possible "upgrades" might be available, but you could have a lot of money tied up in them when you're done with little gain.  I don't have that particular speaker, but I would think you might have some options with the crossover.  All of your equipment looks really solid and I'm certain that your 2 channel rig sounds great with the rsw15 and the Sunfire with the 83's.