SOLD

joessportster

These are IMHO one of the best active Crossovers you can get, I have this 1 as a spare and have come to realize it is wasted setting on the shelf gathering dust. I just pulled it out of my system after a 2 week test to make sure it was still working fine (and it is) I will include 1 pair of crossover chips with the XM-9 to get you started Phill Marchand will make as many as you like for a small fee (Under 20.00 each pair). You may choose from the following Values (50hz, 60hz, 80hz, 100hz, 110hz, 200hz, 250hz, 300hz, 400hz, 500hz, 800hz, 1200hz, 2000hz, 3000hz, 3200hz, 3400hz, 5000hz)

The Crossover can be used to Bi-amp or simply allow you to integrate a sub or super tweeter. Very Versatile and is super quiet IE... no added noise. There are onboard Gain and Cut pots which allow you to tailor the sound for better integration

New now these are between 1000 and 1200. This one is a few years old but is almost exactly like a new version (Newer versions allow for input voltage changes IE... Use over seas), To my knowledge that is the only difference. At my Price you simply will not get a better active Crossover

These are very Easy to Use as well, Output from your Pre goes to Input on the XM9, output High on XM9 goes to your amp running High output speakers or full range speakers if integrating a sub. If you are integrating a super tweeter High out would go to the amp for the tweeter. Low Out would go to your Bass speakers amp or your sub amp if integrating a sub. If integrating a super tweeter low output would go to your full range speakers amp

Payment accepted is Cash on Pickup, Check or Postal MOney Orders "NO PAYPAL" I Have hundreds of Pos. Feedback on other sites like Audiogon, Head-Fi, Ebay, etc... You can buy with confidence that you will receive EXACTLY what is described here. Shipping will be a flat 30.00 through Fedex Ground INsured or you can pick it up, I may deliver within reason

My location is 28351, Southern North Carolina.   Price is 350.00

• Like 1

Just now, joessportster said:

Damn you got me :)  350.00 with choice of crossover chip

Just wanna see your tractor back up and running.   If Crossovers weren't built into my preamp, I would have pulled the trigger immediately.   I'm sure this will sell quickly.  Have heard nothing but good things about X overs from this company.  

2 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Just wanna see your tractor back up and running.   If Crossovers weren't built into my preamp, I would have pulled the trigger immediately.   I'm sure this will sell quickly.  Have heard nothing but good things about X overs from this company.  

Completely agree Marchand are among the best.  Thanks