ATMOS w/Legend series or start over?

RacingSims

Hello all .I have a full 7.1 setup with an extra set of surrounds and was curious if I could use the Klipsch KSP S6 as the "Atmos" speakers. I would have a pair of KLF 20's as L/R, C7 center, KLF 10's as surround and as surround backs. I would then use the 2 sets of KSP S6's as the additional Atmos configuration. one set in front the other in the rear.

Or should I purchase a pair of the RP-280FA's (found a pair for a great price) and build a system.

Thanks

If you can't do ceiling speakers for Atmos, I would suggest you look into the klipsch rp500sa atmos module speakers. Place them on top of you klf speakers and they bounce the sound off of your ceiling. Depending on your room size, ceiling height, listening position, this may work great for you, or you may need to tweak placement, etc. 

6 minutes ago, RacingSims said:

Thank you for the suggestion I remember when I was building a surround sound before I was over concerned with the voice matching the more I read the atmos speakers are more of an effect so the match isn't as necessary so to say

Would agree with that, imlimited opinion...