WTB: Klipsch RS-52s REF IV Black Surrounds

Oniiz86

Hello there,

I'm after a pair of RS-52s REF IV (4th Generation) in Black (As New) condition, the ones with the triangular cloth grilles not the newer II (5th Generation) with the rounded cloth grilles.

Would appreciate if original Klipsch box packaging along with manuals were still available.

Kind regards Bobby 

• Oniiz86 changed the title to WTB: Klipsch RS-52s REF IV Black Surrounds

I don't know if you were genuine or just hit me with sarcasm, I know it seems wishful thinking on my part but not completely hopeless or unattainable, a seller on Ebay just posted recently a pair of the smaller RS-42s BNIB with manuals, everything intact.

Here is the link https://www.ebay.com/itm/kLIPSCH-RS42/333052927979?hash=item4d8b805feb:g:qO4AAOSwn4ZcV0L8

Is there anyone willing to part with their RS-52s Ref IV in Black?

Hello again,

I was wandering if anybody may be willing to part with their RS-52s Ref IV series I with the triangular grilles not the series II rounded grilles.

I had a couple of leads but turned out they were the newer RS-52 IIs with the rounded grilles not interested in the larger RS-62s as they're too much for my surround setup much prefer the smaller 5.25" version RS-52.