Klipsch RC-7 speaker cable question

Kain

I'll probably be getting the MCX-1s or MCX-2s for the RF-7s, but since Monster Cable has speaker cables for center speakers, my question is that should I just get another MCX-1 or MCX-2 for the RC-7 or get the MCX-1 or MCX-2 Center Speaker cable?

Actually the only difference between the speaker cable for the center and the mains is that the center is sold as a single (thus it should be about half the cost) and the cable for the mains are sold in pairs. If you bought the cable sold for the mains for the center, you'll be buying an extra cable that you may not need.

"Actually the only difference between the speaker cable for the center and the mains is that the

center is sold as a single (thus it should be about half the cost) "

skop, yeah that makes sense. why didn't i see thru that? 9.gif though i have a feeling knowing monster its more than 1/2 the cost of a pair. 2.gif if I remember right about $10 more than 1/2. 2.gif

kain, yes optical is aka toslink.

& i have the MB 400 but don't know the other. know the 400 is double shielded w/ a solid core. if the M is better like triple shielded get it. if the M is the same flip a coin. 9.gif

Do you think the MonsterBass 400 is worth the extra cost? To see the difference just compare the cables on the Monster Cable website.

Secondly, I can't find any details on the Monster Cable M Series 550 subwoofer cable. Does anyone have any details? How does it compare to the MonsterBass 400?