Cornwalls for Sale!

Cornwalled

Oops,

I wish I had the room ... and the money... but i just bought a pair of heresy's. The heresy really does have a fair amount of bass imho, the place i've heard them the most was at an outdoor concert back home. There were these concerts every friday night in this park downtown and one evening while i was wndering around i looked up and on the side of this lamp-post was a klipsch heresy in flat black. I stood there in awe, amazed at the sound that was coming out of this little(relatively speaking) speaker. The people in charge of the PA had screwed 2 of those red vinyl covered hooks into the top of the cabinet and hung it on the side of this post. For being in the open air with no wall of any sort behind it to reflect low frequencies it still sounded full and deep. that night a bluegrass band was playing and the seperate instruments were very discernable, no thanks to the sound man7.gif

Positioned properly in a smaller sized room the heresy should have plenty of low end.

Good luck on selling your Cornwalls.

It looks like you have a nice cat. I've got a cat back at my parents place, he's a sweet old fat thing but he hates music and thus hates our speakers.

Peace, Josh

Cornwalled:

I would be glad to buy your Cornwalls!

I sent you a message last night but I quess it didn't make it.

I'll send you $375.00 cash and will pick them up @ your place or anywhere you'd like.

Please give me a call @ 304-262-6254.

Thanks!!

Jim McClung