SVS MBS and MCS speakers with $200 Scanspeak air circ tweeter

Pats3of4

No, you said you didnt need the center.  I gave you a price for the monitors shipped. I then said the monitors were sold.  

Go back and read the thread.  I can refund your payment or you can pay $150 shipped for the center.  Paypal fees were supposed to be covered but I let that go.

i cant do $385 shipped for all three.

i can do whatever you like.  Thanks

Ok that works for me. I’ve got so many things going in that I forgot

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals
Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well the svs speakers came in today
Man all I can say is that these are some very very impressive speakers. I will get them hooked up to the new receiver I got from bill
The size of these is borderline bookshelf speakers and the center speaker is a monster. Thanks for the great deal on these
I may move the Klipsch KI-102’s from my tears and use these guys

Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s some pics with MY new svs center and rear speakers. Love the cherry finish
The Yamaha is what I’ve used as a center for the last 6 years. Goes well with any of the Klipsch mains I’ve used
d394e1bd7583696ffb48c2f559f53c91.jpg
052e16d22c51979788a708f14d8e6324.jpg0e7976591ef0616e72dd0396ce34593e.jpg3485d5718df6131bc0bbb7c4547ec275.jpg
Trust me when I say these are NO light weigh speakers