Where might one be able to locate a pair of AA crossovers?

Erik Mandaville

Hey -

Almost reluctant to mention the words 'crossover upgrade,' I'm interested if there are any of you that had AA networks but aren't using them any more -- possibly having crossed-over (ok, that was pretty bad!) to an ALK version.

...and might be willing to sell them on a brief try-before-buy basis. Or if there may be some other place to look (?) This offer was posted recently, but I got to it just a little too late.

Thanks,

Erik

Erik,

I have received both of your emails but you don't seem to be receiving my replies. MSN has not bounced back the emails I sent you as "undeliverable" so I don't know what the problem might be. Do you have another email address available that I could try?

Basically, I need your shipping address so I can send the networks. It may be this weekend before I can get them packed up due to circumstances beyond my control.

Thanks,

Ed

Hello Edster and Tom:

Thanks for your follow up on this, and sorry you had some difficulty emailing me. I've gotten successful replies from a few others via this forum, so am perplexed about the problem you're facing.

My email address is follows (let me know if the one you tried is the same)

shamaal88@msn.com

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you all.

Erik

Erik,

I have been "hitting reply" all along...but you evidently haven't received my emails. I did receive two more emails from you this eveing to which I also replied. I do have your shipping address now I know where to send the networks, they will go out UPS on Monday most likely.