Need advice or help

siuolly

I recently purchase a set of Klipsch reference premiere speakers with the Denon AVR X4500H receiver. The front pair is the RP-8060 setting up for 5.1.4. After running Audyssey my right sound only have sound coming from the tweeter but not the woofers. It’s not the speaker problem because if I switch the left and right speakers, the right side still have the problem but the left side works fine. I tried resetting the receiver and reconfigure but same.  I tried to change many different wire same problem. Any suggestions what else can I try before I call Denon to service my receiver?  Thanks. 

Edited by siuolly

Welcome to the Klipsch forums.  Let's see if the group can help figure this thing out. 

If both speakers work correctly on the left then I would suspect something about your cables at the AVR might not be right.  I know when I run speaker wires behind the AVR I am in cramped conditions, looking at the binding posts upside down and backwards.  I know it would be a PITB but you might pull the Denon far enough from the wall see clearly.  Then pull every speaker wire and re-wire using L/R only, then test.  Make sure your +/-  are all wired correctly. 

Are you using banana plugs or bare wire?

Those are Dolby Atmos integrated speakers.  Have you tested the Atmos modules, or excluded them from the setup?  Do both so you can isolate variables and the test what you hear.

Try running your speakers as L/R only in stereo and see what you get.

Also, I'd like to see a picture of how Audyssey setup up the crossovers for the fronts.  Can you take a picture of the OSD menu for that section?  Any other pics of the setup such as distance might be helpful as well.

• Like 1