Big Thank You

NOZ

I will second that comment. I have been dealing with Chris Robinson with several transactions including amp and tubes etc. In fact, I will be selling some of Chris' tubes very soon that rate as an excellent find. Through all my dealings he has been great with excellent email communication and follow-through.

I rate him one of the top members of this forum in this regard. Ditto with Tim Babb, Edster00, and Edmond-Jazman. Actually, it appears that almost ALL on here are great to deal with via a transaction or email.

I have enjoyed exchanging email with ALL on here (and it has been QUITE A FEW). Next two dealings appear to be with Mike82 and Allan Songer, two more top notch Klipsch forum members. I havent had a bad exchange yet! Mike sent the ADE-24 digital buffer to review and Allan is sending me an LP I have been wanting. Thanks to all.

kh

ps- And ole mention goes to Mike Lindsey, still one of the few forum members I have talked to on the phone....if you can reach me! heh...