Monster power bar

Alvarop

You are connecting the pre outs from a Marantz AVR on unbalanced RCA connectors and going into what? On what kind of connectors? It is a possibility that you just have some bad interconnects also. You need to be very methodical with what you attempt to solve this. Write everything down. And when posting here you need to be explicit on what you're doing or have done. You have an impressive rack of equipment BTW. But with racks of equipment come potential problems such as what you're experiencing.

I have found the issue will do my best to explain .

My sub out from my Marantz is the issue , I have two sub outs and both cause noise.

When I plug in RCA into marantz and XLR into Yamaha sub amp I get hum however I hear it threw the whole System - centre- Fronts - subs - rears . Ceiling .when I unplug sub pre noise gone

I have 4 sub amps no matter which amp I try or different cables same noise.

I have tried different wall plugs , straight into line conditioner even ran an extension cord to a different wall plug . No better

Not sure if my sub Pre out is bad on my marantz however 100% thats the issue.

Any suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok those are Monoprice XLR to RCA. I use those also and I know mine are wired correctly. I trust yours are also. They were made by Monoprice? Or did you buy the component parts and wire yourself? And your Marantz AVR with only unbalanced outputs is 3 prong? Not just the cord but the receptacle on the unit has 3?

I have also tried just the subs no other inputs same issue.

I did buy a ground loop isolate for the sub out from amazon arrives tomorrow .

Issue really became vivant when I added new rotel amp RMB1075. Even with just new amp hooked no noises.

I have tried every single combination I could think of abs it all circles back to sub pre out .

IMG_0076.JPG.75fbcfe08e239e944895e89b21cc121a.JPG

Yes your situation maybe the 1 out of 100 that needs a transformer isolation device. I was going to suggest the best:

https://www.jensen-transformers.com/pro-audio/isolators/

If the one you have bought solves your problem, I suggest you upgrade to the best. Jensen makes several different models with different I/O connectors. Give them a call and explain your I/O connectors and they will steer you to the correct one to purchase.

BTW they ain't cheap, but they are the best.

Yes your situation maybe the 1 out of 100 that needs a transformer isolation device. I was going to suggest the best:
https://www.jensen-transformers.com/pro-audio/isolators/
If the one you have bought solves your problem, I suggest you upgrade to the best. Jensen makes several different models with different I/O connectors. Give them a call and explain your I/O connectors and they will steer you to the correct one to purchase.
BTW they ain't cheap, but they are the best.

What I did - ran all the power cable on one side of Rack

All audio and video cable on other side , I also a ground loop and it’s gone ...

My headache is gone !

Thanks for everyone’s help.