eBay Seller will not believe he is selling Chorus I's not II's

Frzninvt

I consider myself fairly well knowledgeable about the Klipsch speaker line, more so with past models than present. I was looking at an auction on eBay that was labeled Chorus II's but looking at the speaker it has ports on the front of it and is plainly labeled Chorus on the input plate. I wrote the guy to inform him, but he insists on going with the dates from this website and not first hand knowledge. I explained to him that the Chorus II model had NO ports on the front, but featured a 15" passive radiator mounted on the rear to reinforce the bass further. In addition, it would have Chorus II labeled on the input plate as well. Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1394843793 maybe input from some fellow Klipsch'ers can educate him further. I just don't want someone to purchase them thinking they are getting Chorus II's when in reality they would be getting the original Chorus, either speaker is awesome but they should at least be labeled correctly. Please correct me if I am wrong.