Re: New Avatar

JCturboT

Hey guys...just trying out my new avatar.Thats my 2 year old daughter standing next to my newly acquired Klipschorns.

For all you wondering about the size of these behemoths my daughter stands just under 3ft (35" to be exact)so that should say something about their measurements.

Only thing I'm not sure of...whos she saying is number one,Daddy or his new K-horns??2.gif

Jeff

That's precious Jeff. Now you know dad is number 1, especially when he brings home good tunes for his little girl!

BTW -- nice horns. What did you have before, I don't remember.

What year are those Klipschorns? They look like new.

Congrats!

Thanks Dean-the Klipschorns are 1994 models and are in impeccable shape.I still have my 1984 vintage Cornwalls,both in the same 14x17 living room so unfortunately I'll have to let the Cornwalls go sometime soon.

Yeah-you haven't heard K-horns till you hear Elmo & friend belt out the tunes!!16.gif

Jeff

Dean,

Yeah-the Cornwalls are in excellent condition with the exception of a water stain from a plant by the original owners wife (women!).

If Mobile gives you the thumbs up on the Scott I Highly recommend Craig for the Job-my Scott LK-48 truely sings after his work on it.

Jeff