KG5.5s Satin Black

BATMAN5892

I'm currently trying to make room for other speakers and looking to sell or trade a pair of KG5.5s. They're in satin black.  Previous owner put flower pots on them so the tops are a little warped but otherwise are in great shape. I'm located in the Greensboro area of NC. I'm looking for around $300 but will negotiate. I'd really like a pair of RB-75s or RB-5s in cherry. Would be willing to add cash for trade, just depends.

Craigslist ad for pictures:

https://greensboro.craigslist.org/ele/d/reidsville-klipsch-kg55s/7037481298.html

I am not in need of the KG's but I live in HP and have been talking with someone in Winston who has some RB-35's that he would like to sell. Not sure of the color, but being so close and having a similar speaker.... let me know if you want to connect with him and I can reach out.

Thanks, I'll let you know. Right now I'm focused on the other two models. I run mine without grills and would love the RB-5s in cherry to match my other speakers. However, I know the RB-75s to be the king. I'd honestly probably trade my KLF-30s for a pair of RB-75s in cherry, as my ears love my RF-7s.