Set up help

gimes

I have a home theater setup that I like, and a music stereo setup that I also like. The problem is that I want to be able to use the fronts for both. Home theater is a Denon AVR, which is fine. Stereo is tube McIntosh.

What are my options, other than swapping cables to the fronts? Any ideas would be welcome!

Thanks.

Any recommendations on brands for a switch? There's certainly a lot of options out there. Am I losing much in the way of sound going through a switch?

Edit: reading some other posts, seems like a lot of people choose to stay away from switches at all costs. To that end, is there a way to use the Mac preamp as the main supply to the speakers, and run interconnects to the receiver through an output?

Second Edit: https://www.whathifi.com/us/features/how-to-combine-stereo-and-surround-sound-in-one-brilliant-av-system I believe I've found my answer. Use the preouts of the Denon AVR to the processor inputs of the C2500, assign an external amp on the AVR. We'll see...