Paul Klipsch Documentary

Hi all! 

I just stumbled upon this forum whilst doing some research on Paul. I, and some other Arkansas students, are currently in pre-production of a Klipsch documentary – covering the man himself and his legacy. I myself unfortunately don't have Klipsch of my own, but after finding such a lively community here, I felt it would be great to introduce ourselves. 

We're definitely looking forward to the Pilgrimage in March. The dates work out really nicely for us. I'm also hoping to reach out to an Arkansas native that can help us with the opening scene, but that's neither here nor there. I just wanted to say what's up. 

Best, 

Corey

• Like 3

Outstanding, Sir! The resources here are vast. Jim Hunter can quote him word for word having working directly for him about 3 decades, plus has some 25k or more documents in his care by PWK. 

We look forward to meeting you...and you should introduce yourselves to the Heritage line of speakers. Only then will you understand his genius and our devotion.

Regards,

Dave

• Like 1