• 28 replies
  10. Items for Sale?

• 3 replies
  11. HELP NEEDED 1 2

• 35 replies
  12. Museum Hours?

• 5 replies
  • Recent Posts

• There is a quote out there somewhere where it was stated that the H4 horn doesn't have mumps because "they weren't needed"...    And my personal opinion is that that horn is so limited in scope to begin with that mumps wouldn't do anything for it? So I can understand Klipsch saying that.
    • At least one....... here  🙋‍♂️   But I have to admit hundreds of years ago when I did LP's there was no better sound, the only thing close to that was a recording from a record to a RTR. I had all my records on RTR because I got tired of replacing worn out records.    They still have a really good sound but i promised my wife a very long time ago I am not going back, plus it awfully convenient to have 10 warehouses of music in something that I can carry and it's under 10 pounds. I will give up a little quality for convenience and almost unlimited choices.
    • A little soulful music this morning and just love the title track written / composed by Duke Ellington around 1928    Not much information on this jazz band that does a great job on this record    Artist - The Maryville Jazz Band  Title - Creole Love Call  From 1973 - ID VS 1157 ( but can’t be found on Discogs)         
    • That's what we called it in southern Wisconsin.
    • One in EVERY crowd!     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  
    • Welcome.   Those amps will do fine, I use 2 of them to run a bi amped 2 ch setup. I got them after having problems with different amps thinking it will be a cheap way to go until I run across something else at a good price. Still using them, I like the way they sound, clean and easily puts out the power they are rated at with no hiss or other problems you might expect at that price, there a really good deal and built very solid. When I say no hiss, I would know it, there connected to speakers that are rated over 110db with one watt with huge horns, you would hear any hiss and there is nothing, none even with my head inside the horn.    
    • My RF 7 MK II queen is already wearing her crown, who could become her king? Definitely not the successor of the MK II, I already had it in my music room to listen to. My Queen can only be refined with her Phase 6 Moddy, hopefully the many diamonds will not be too heavy for her. Not that it collapses under the weight of the sound diamonds.  I find it really exciting here ... with all of you ...... too bad I'm so far away .......
    • I was late to the party too.   
    • Mighty fine piles, indeed.
    • That amp will power those speakers just fine, especially considering the size of your room.    Here are the amp specs, so others here can chime in:   Power Output (main outputs; two channels driven): 50 watts / channel RMS; 8 Ohms; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; <0.05% THD. 80 watts / channel RMS; continuous; into 4 ohms. Those are RMS watts with both channels driven so with today’s inflated receiver specs, that’s probably closer to 100 - 125 watts.   That little amp will be right at home powering those speakers.