SOLD to Glen 2A3 Stereo amp $600

joessportster

😁 You know who you are.....................................

I  traded for an amp I honestly had / have no use for. That said this thing PUNCHES WAY ABOVE its price. I have 3 different set amps in house at the moment,  I have had at least 30 different SET amps over the years. I have made it a point to steer clear of all things audio built in China. This amp is crazy good at this price point.  It Honestly compares to amps costing 3 to 5 times more in SQ  it has a very quiet background must put ear right up to the speaker to hear anything. at listening position it is dead quiet. 

You are not going to find gushing reviews all over the net. Thats probably the only reason you can get this quality of amp at anywhere near this price. The amp is the BEZ T3A-3 Heavy stainless steel case, Decorative wood front panel, set up for 4 or 8 ohm speakers. Comes with 1 complete set of tubes output are Sovtek with low hours drivers are mullard 6K7, and rectifier is 5z3 ?

You could retube this amp fairly cheap. has built in volume control so use as integrated or with pre.  Price is 600.00 plus shipping and fees if any

bez 6.PNG