Chorus I K57k to a k61k

Pstores

2 hours ago, Pstores said:

I was actually going to leave the Horns as is. And put the K 61 K driver on the chorus I horn. 

Xovers are different from chorus I to II, not sure how much that would change things. I build a sealed cabinet using kappa c 15, k61and k79 with B&C ti for tweeter. Crossover was a chorus II I build with all new from B&C, including inductors.  Went in between my chorus II's, bass was a little different on Center channel but I liked it.

K61 has now been replaced with a zxpc 17 by 11 to the match horns on top of my chorus II's. Love the zxpc horns, 2 inch opening.

--

--a K61k is  composed pf a Chorus 2 larger  horn mated to a K53 driver ---------both the mids drivers of the Chorus 1 and 2  are exactly the same driver-

courtesy  of 

@jjptkd    here is a picture on the left showing a K61K -

20161103_120622.jpg

8 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

--a K61k is  composed pf a Chorus 2 larger  horn mated to a K53 driver ---------both the mids drivers of the Chorus 1 and 2  are exactly the same driver-20161103_120622.jpg

Yeap, what don"t you like or are trying to fix?

14 hours ago, Pstores said:

I was actually going to leave the Horns as is. And put the K 61 K driver on the chorus I horn. 

let me help you  here  ---both drivers are identical in both speakers --only the horns are different -

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

pictures , would be cool-

I'll try to get some this week, things have been kind of crazy lately. The zxpc horn's just sets on top of chorus II and is wired direct to mid output, nothing fancy.