It's a sell out ?????

Dale W

Whats going on out there in the business world ? First we have "BOSE" and general moters in bed with one another, now Mark Levinson and "LEXUS" .Whats next klipsch and "KIA"?????

or better yet klipsch and "KENWORTH" , how would you like to have a pair of k-horns in your sleeper. Now that would sell trucks !!!!

As business expands in new directions something always seems to get left behind. Maybe this is another reason our heritage line is in trouble ?? To many product lines being produced and companys forgetting what put them on the map to start with !!!!!

I thought Bose was merging with the famous kiddie clothes manufacturer OshKosh BGosh.

The new line will be called Bose-O-BGosh. The featured product will be an extra baggy set of multicolored coveralls that is capable of hiding every clown trick in the book in order to promote the new garment. They are running test trials right now in Florida at the Worlds Greatest Show on Earth winter headquarters. Preliminary alpha ,beta, and uncappa fifth test trials have not looked too promising since they cant get the test monkeys to don the threads. Seems the little critters refuse to take their hands off of their eyes ,ears and mouths while running around in circles when company representatives try to force the Bose-O-BGosh duds on them. The Emmitt Kelly Clown union threatened to strike Ringling if the subject was even brought up at a recent Circus stockholders meeting. The project has now been stalled at attempts to hike the Bose-Os on to the tail end of some of their show horses. When asked about the trials going from clowning around to horsing around Bose said We have fallen a bit behind and this has become an exhaustive undertaking .Too bad. It looks like another business will be left in the dung while being passed in the wind.

"BOSE-O-B' GOSH" !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA- YOU KILL ME MAN !!!

how bout they use " BOSE-O- THE CLOWN " as a mascott .

On another note : did you know mark levinson and proceed are both divisions of madrigal audio labs, at least there smart enough to creat a different name for there less expensive line.

Dale-

Dont believe a that BBB aka Bugsy Bose Basher says...

Firstly, the monkeys he speaks of are a highly trained primate platoon, that he and Sgt. Quasimodo have been training in their ultra secure Scramble, PA military compound. They have undergone exhaustive drug conditioning (BBB or the Monkeys you ask?...FIIK). Secondly the promotional music for the marketeering comercial is a specially re-mastered-regurgitated version of Kansas's single "Dust/Dung in the Wind" as performed by the Flompy Doodle Doo Whaps. Gotta run, before he unleashes the Kraken on me.

Ah yes cluless. Ive been starving the Kraken since reading this thread. He will be scheduled for a parachute jump into the egg drop harbor soup for early Thursday morning. Ive been promising him Turkey Egg Foo Young for the Chow Mein course with Shrimp Roll Over Beethovens ,Moo Goo Gai Panhandle popovers, with a hot spicy sweet and sour greeting. And remember ,my friends, the fortune cookies. We are all interested in the fortune cookies, for that is how you and I are going to read about the future of the rest of our lives. And remember, my friends, fortune cookies such as these will affect you in the future.if you dont toss them first. In that case you would have to resort to the second. Course that is. And theeeeeeeeeeeeeen. Time to butterfly outta here on a slow shrimp boat to China . Chow. Duhhhh. New England? Ill take Manhattan. Exit stage left before my roast pork gets chop sueyed. Handcuffs anyone? I hate finger food myself. Boing .Boing. Boing

BBB You confused the Chinese New Year Celebration with the Schnockered at the Shore Turkey Olympics. Here's another copy of the agenda.

8am Frozen turkey bowling on the deck - V8 & vodka red-eye openers. Hurl those Toms at the deck furniture, first person to land one on the living room couch gets a giblet gimlet. Matched shoes optional for this event.

10am Turkey water aerobics in the garden tub Get Juiced with Mimosas and thaw that birdy out.

11am Turkey Shoot All turkeys do Jose Cuervo Shots

Noon Dom and Don Turkey Cavity Quest Don your rubber gloves and Dom Peringnon go straight for the heart.

1pm Turkey Roast & Toast Free-style drinking format until the turkeys tender or the tenders are toasted.

The following event times are TBD based on the completion of the previous activity.

Turkey Carving Competition Grab your Ginsu grapefruit spoon and create the most uniquely fowl sculpture. (Knives will be issued only to contestants having a BAC of 4.0 and Less.)

Cookie and Pie Toss - a standard event for every Egghead. Alka Seltza and Malox Marguritas.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Sooooooooo. Trying to out do my oriental menu with a down home turkey bowl. Well let me ask you this. Whos bringing the sake. Ah huh. See that now. Nobody you know. On the other hand there might be a lot of people there you dont know. Once I actually walked into my friends next door neighbors house during a party they were both having on the same day. It wasnt until I had my shoes off and guzzling some suds I didnt own that someone came up to me and asked just who I was. After an argument about who was supposed to be there or not I eventually ended up next door without my shoes on.

8PM: crash in

10pm: thrown out

12Pm: crash in

2 AM: thrown out again

Man was I Hop Sing mad. Excuse me. Is this the BeniHoderosa ?

7 AM: feel like Sake Poopy with mustard

Happy Chinese Nuclear !!!5.gif