Taking it up the A - S !!!!

Dale W

That's even better than you think. I priced them last month or in Nov for ~$26 per. Went to order tham last week and there had been a little "pricing structure change". They doubled the price to ~$51 each. Gee thanks Klipsch. Guy on the phone mentioned that a bunch of stuff was affected by the new "structure". Glad I got those K-33 last year, hate to think what they are charging for them now.

Tom

Dale,

If your LaScalas are standard and are like mine, making a grill frame is a piece of cake. Mine are attached with velcro and fit inside the little rounded edge around the upper drivers.

I just refinished my cornwalls and did the same type of edge around them. Made the grill from 1/4 inch fiber board (any type of heavy material, even plywood would work). Some staples or spray adhesive and an acoustically transparent grill cloth and a couple days is all it takes. Cut the openings with a saber saw. Painted the frame flat black. Can use some cardboard or stiff paper to trace the cutout patterns off the LaScala to transfer to your grill frame itself and you don't even have to measure the holes.