General Questions-Buying,Warranty

TwoWatt

Ok. First thanks for reading.

Second, I have a chance (will be %100 sure on Dec. 6th) to buy a pair of RF-3ii's for a great price. The guy lives about 150 miles away(not a problem) But I am going to put a "down-payment" on the speakers to seal the deal. (will be paying 1/2 of the money on Dec 6th and picking up the speakers with the other 1/2 Jan.5th) I trust the guy enough to do this without worrying about the condition of the speakers.

SO, how would YOU go about sending this guy the money? Money order/check/etc etc? Is there any type of payment (other than check, that could put a "cant cash until Jan.5th" type of thing?

Thirdly. I know he bought from an local authorized dealer about a year ago. I not exactly sure I know how long the klipsch warranty is, But I am sure they(klipsch) say the warranty is "non-transferable" So my question is this.... How do they know I am not Joe Seller?

Anywho, I am looking forward the the purchase and moving one step closer to my ideal setup.

Since you have time, both of you can set up accounts with Pay Pal and make your transaction that way. Once the accounts are set up, the transaction can be made very quickly.

Writing a postdated check is no guaruntee that it won't get cashed. I've mailed checks to the wrong places, put the wrong year on them, and spent the day shopping with a boyfriend's checkbook!6.gif OOOPPPPS!. Nobody really looks at anything except the amount.

About the warranty...I don't know diddley.