RC-62 II center with (rebuilt) KG 5.5 mains

BTCurp

I posted in the tech/mod section but I have a single and more direct question here.

I have rebuilt KG 5.5's with crites Titanium diaphragms and crossovers. Would a RC-62 II center channel blend well with my KG 5.5's? Their crossover frequencies are 1600hz for the KG's and 1500hz for the RC-62 II. Both have tractrix horns with titanium tweeters, both are vented and have very similar sensitivity. 

The other option that seems really close (in my head) is the RC-52 II because it has a crossover (speaking of the internal crossover where the speaker crosses over from woofer to tweeter) of 1600 hz, same as my KG 5.5's. I suspect however I'd be happier with the RC-62 II. 

I know the KV-3 is an ideal match, but for unmolested stock KG's. 

Here's a pic of my living room with my KG 5.5's https://imgur.com/oiDUzgo

As long as you realize that you are mixing KG and a Reference line where timbre match may be an issue, I see more members doing this and getting away with it sonically. If for HT would go the 62 over the 52 just for decent size space, but may not matter much.

Not a recc. But recall there is a KV-4 or so...

For stereo music, would go to mode 2 channel. Miss my KG 5.5...

Others will have more...

Welcome!