45 tubes, sophia, eml, vintage SOLD

joessportster

My amps were sold so This is the list of my spare tubes. the amp buyer passed (BIG Mistake IMHO) but to each his own...............Tubes are kind of like a savings account they continue to go up in value. To that end I should keep them.................But I am trying to pay down Christmas debt..............

1 pair of Emission Labs, Solid Plates http://www.emissionlabs.com/datasheets/EML45.html, NEW they are 681.00. I am going to let these go for 300.00 they have approx 500 hours use which is low on these no issues with original box and packing

1 pair of Sophia Mesh Plate 45 https://sophiaelectric.com/products/pages-se-45 New 349.00. I am going to ask 150.00 for these Low Hours approx 300. they are working perfect but does have a piece of MiCA loose inside the tube, you can hear it move when you flip the tube over. It does not affect use in any way been that way since new have original box and packing (plain brown, not fancy like EML)

1 pair of Lafayette ST shape matched very strong pair, Bought them as NOS but my tester does not give me all the data you see some people give. It does however read up around 90 on the scale 110.00 for the pair

1 pair of RCA ST shape (printing on base is wore off) very strong same as the lafayette above 110.00 for the pair.

Or if you were interested in all the tubes sell at reduced price of 600.00 delivered (that is less than the EML alone)

All prices are plus shipping and fees unless you buy them all then I will eat the fees and shipping

Joe

• Like 1