New Receiver delivered... the undelivered...

justin_tx_16

Checked UPS.com today. They said my package of 32lbs had arrived at 11:34 AM EST, this was at 12:15 PM EST that I checked this. Well I got home and there was no package! All 32lbs of Harman Kardon goodness was not in sight!

So I go to work and check the UPS site again. Now it says that it has not been delivered, likely tomorrow. Only thing is I printed out the page that said it arrived today!....

Way to get my hopes up and shatter them UPS! LoL!

BTW, now the site is not tracking my package... conspiracy by BOSE you think?

Yesterday my Stolen from PWK's desk coffee cup and pens came in. All in the original packaging! Woo Hoo!

No, actually when you "win" something on eBay... you pay. That is why I put it in quotes 1.gif cause you pay... to win...

Anywho, HOPEFULLY teh 12 Kipsch SCR-2's, both HK receivers, all 6 NILES volume controls, the Niles 6 room switch and the SONY 300 disc CD player will all arrive tomorrow. Oh yeah, and the Yamaha HTS 5560. Wow, that is a lot!

Ok. UPS now says that my iten, the HK430, has been delivered. It was done so at 2:56 PM EST, left on my front door. It is raining right now so I am SOMEWHAT worried about it. There is a covering, but it is about 30 feet above the actual ground so wind blows the rain onto the frontdoor porch. Let's pray it is not too windy at the guest house!

Also. My packages came in that were supposed to have the NILES volume controls, NILES 12 speaker switch, 12 SCR-2's, Harman Kardon PM4000, and Sony 300 Disc CD player.

Well, all I got were the volume controls, switch and amp (all are GREAT looking and very well built just FYI). The speakers and CD player though... they never showed up. I call the store and they are backordered. After getting in a little argument he and I politely hang up. He calls back and says he can get me $500 NILES speakers for the same price I was paying for the SCR-2's. I said YES. He also is giving me the upgraded cd player, holds 400 cd's at no extra cost and free shipping. He had already set up to get ALL this (everything listed) at ashipping charge of... $15!

Great company to work with, even through these problems.

A few weeks ago UPS delievered a pair of Altec drivers that I got off of ebay to the vacant house next door.

When I checked the tracking number it said that they were delivered to my front door. It took me five days before I decided to look next door. Sure enought, there they were sitting on the front porch.