WTB : Single 50's vintage Khorn in Northern California

Michael Vaiana

20 hours ago, Michael Vaiana said:

Looking for one Khorn like this to create a pair:

or just a Type K-5-J mid range horn setup by itself.

Thanks

khorn.jpg

Welcome to the forum, 

Is this one yours? The listing where this picture is from is listed in the Alert section and it's from an ad that's on CL

I ask because we fellow members extend a level of respect and understanding to Klipsch forum members that is not afforded to general ads that get posted in the Alert section, unless we know it's an ad from a good standing fellow member.  

Meant no dis-respect to the forum.  At the time I actually owned Khorn # 964 but did not have a picture of it so I used the one from a craigslist add and said "Looking for one Khorn like this to create a pair".  I have subsequently found another #745.  I plan to restore them both, hopefully with the help of the good people on this forum.

20210102_152355.jpg

20210103_170240.jpg

1 hour ago, Michael Vaiana said:

Meant no dis-respect to the forum.  At the time I actually owned Khorn # 964 but did not have a picture of it so I used the one from a craigslist add and said "Looking for one Khorn like this to create a pair". 

You didn't at all. I was only making sure because I knew the picture that you posted was in the Alert section and was open for comments.

1 hour ago, Michael Vaiana said:

I have subsequently found another #745.  I plan to restore them both, hopefully with the help of the good people on this forum.

Congrats on the score. There is a wealth of information from the members on this forum who are willing to share and help where they can. Scratch around in the other threads and you will find some info that might be of some help.