OOps Hit Return Too Quick. **KV-4 Center For Sale**

Frzninvt

I just got my 1978 La Scala today to serve center channel duty between my 1980 Belle's Woo Hoo! Anyone looking for a KV-4 I have one available for sale. It is in excellent condition, the only marks on it are some slight scuff marks on the bottom of it. I have the original box, packing and adjustable feet spikes that came with it. The finish is Black, I believe the only finish they were made in if I am not mistaken. It is in perfect operating order. I am looking to get around $350 for it, plus shipping and insurance costs. Please just email me for any information or specifics. Thanks. I gotta get back to testing my system with the La Scala center now, Hippee!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

The RC311 which is the new model is costing 350 at Sound Advice and you can get the same on ebay around 250$ for a brand new one,dont you think the price is too high foe a used center speaker,any way what is your location? The simple rule for a used one is to dduct 40% or more depending on the condition.Any way best of luck.

The KV-4 is not a common center channel they had a very limited production, and with Academy's selling in $500-$600 range I did not feel that a mint boxed KV-4 was too outrageous at $350 o.b.o. P.S. they go for around $300 on eBay or more when they do pop up, and believe me it is not that often. Anyway I have decided to keep it and use it as a rear center channel between my Heresy II's while the La Scala now takes over front center duty. Talk about accurate dialogue - Wow!