RSW-15 and 2005 Amplifier

MASTER_G

As you might have seen in my other post, I am building a home theater system that will include this subwoofer and the 2005 Amplifier Paired with the Stage One Preamplifier and Processor. Since this subwoofer is powered, I am wondering how I send input into it. Will it just connect up to the 2005 just like a normal speaker or do I need something special.

Thanks.

So because this thing is powered, it doesn't go through the amp. Makes perfect sense. I know have a second question. What about stacking subwoofers. I saw a pic in their gallery that showed a stack of three subs. I was wondering how I could do something like this. Or maybe have a subwoofer for the front left and front right.

That should work,

The thing to remember if you are going to start using multiple patch cables one after another is that you might want to go with a "high quality" cable.

I've gotten good results with the radioshack brand of cables.

Also keep in mind some subs have line out jacks on them so I think you could daisy chain them together.

Peace, Josh