Will Klipsch showup at MidWest Audiofest?

TBrennan

Well the next Fest in Lima Ohio will be in April. As before the emphasis will be on horn loudspeakers. Bruce Edgar and other horn heavy-hitters will be there and there should be lots of DIY rigs, I should have my DIY ServoDrive Unitys done by then and will bring them, if not I'll bring Altec A7-500s or A5s.

Is Klipsch coming? Last Spring the moderator said that Klipsch would show for the next show, well it's a comin'. Cmon guys, bring out the Jubilee, show us what you have. Hornys from all over the country will be there. If Klipsch can wow everybody with the Jubilee the word will spread like wildfire.

The Chicago Club will rent a LARGE room, if any of you Klipschies want to bring some KHorns or other "real" Klipsches you'll be welcome to set-up in our room.

I think it would be real cool if some of you Klipschies got together and got your own room and stocked it with a variety of Klipsch speakers; old KHorns with the radial horn and University drivers, old Rebels or Shorthorns, Cornwalls etc.

http://www.midwestaudiofest.com/

www.chicagohornspeakerclub.org