SOLD

joessportster

Bought this simply to compare to my current Welborn Star Chiefs. Simply Put the star chiefs have higher gain which benefits my setup better.

Backstory: When the Had was shipped to me Fedex got happy with the package and broke off the Power switch, they also caused a crack in the chassis (Imagine that cracking a metal chassis) SEE PICS

The Power switch was replaced, the amp has played fine for several hours with ZERO Issues now. Looking inside the amp it is perfect, A tribute to Dennis Hads excellent build quality. A lesser amp would have been toast.

As I already have 45 mono blocks and a 71a amp I have the SET angle covered, what I feel like I am lacking is a good PP amp either integrated or straight power amp I am not set on exactly what I am looking for.

The Dennis Had new 45 offerings are selling on ebay for 2200.00 and up, I figure the value here is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1250.00 I will sell it outright but prefer to trade.....................So check the pics the amp looks EXACTLY LIKE THE PICS DEPICT except for the power switch which was replaced. PIcs are the actual amp offered

The crack in the chassis is on the rear of the amp and can not be seen from the front or top (you must look from the rear to see it and even then it takes some close inspection, I actually missed it at first. Only saw it because of the power switch issue)

If a deal is made I promise you the amp will be bomb proof packed, they would have to drop it off a building or run over it............

Dennis Had 45 Fire-bottle  single ended Tube Amplifier

• Like 3