Heresy Placement

Deang

Reality check from James McCall, Tom Brennan, and John Warren? That should be an interesting response. Any one of those three would toss 95% of what you have as a waste of funds, from speaker wire, to those RF-7, to those Apollos, to.... the list goes on.

I personally dont know who I would call for a real reality check in this place. Each of those three have their own definite spin on things with their own tastes and experiences coloring the way. Tom has a lot of history with horns and has tried all sorts of stuff. John Warren has a lot of history too although I dont know what time period suits him best. We have a gay old time going at each other. He pretty much thinks everything I say is crap and I pretty much return the favor although he does get points for his horn experiments and the avatar. He writes off SET amps like a Roses wall hanging. As for ole James, he is a good ole sort. We dont agree on much audio or equipment-wise but I respect him.

It's a strange place, this Klipsch forum. Sometimes I dont know what to think of it. But it is like home in a frightening way. I just have been paying too much rent lately.

kh

ps- Hey, I remember the day that I helped Boa do his equipment page. Those HT guys dont come in here too often out of fear! heh..

----------------

On 12/20/2002 6:07:53 PM mobile homeless wrote:

I guess I am lucky. All my girlfriends have dug the whole thing including my wife.

kh

----------------

Man, you ARE lucky. Most girlfriends barely tolerate the wife. How does the wife get along with the girlfriends?

fini