For Sale: SVS 20-39CS Plus with Samson Pro 1000

Deang

D. I am interested. However, I live in Toronto, Ontario. Can something be arranged? My only hesitation with buying SVS is it will be taxed like hell by the time I pick it up. Do you know if you were to ship that to me, would I end up having to pay for extra cross border taxes or something like that? Lemme know.

By the way, how long have you had it?

I had a buyer who said he was interested and wanted me to figure shipping. I have sent several emails since yesterday and have not heard back. My last email stated I was giving him until tomorrow morning to respond, and then I would have to move on.

I also opened a Fedex account, which does brokerage for customs. This means I can ship to Canada now. Rough esimates show I can get both pieces to Canada for right at $100.

Anyone still interested, please email me at sevenwescotts@aol.com.

Get in line, first come first serve.9.gif

BTW, I've had several ask me why I'm unloading the sub. Well, I have Cornwalls coming into the house, and space is limited. This, coupled with the fact that I listen to a heck of a lot more music than I watch movies, has made me decide to give it up. No, I won't have foundation shaking bass with the Cornwalls -- but music I listen to rarely goes below 35Hz -- so I'm covered.