WTB: Klipsch KG 2.2V or KG 2.5V

Frzninvt

I am currently using a Klipsch KV-4 as my rear center, and my better half is upset since it takes up too much room. Unfortunately, I have to agree so I need something a little smaller to perform as my rear center channel between my Heresy II's. So I am looking for a KG 2.2V or 2.5V to fill that role. I would prefer one in excellent to near mint condition with all original drivers, original box and packing a real plus. Darker finishes preferred but all considered. Anyone looking to trade up, I have a KV-4 in near mint shape with original box and packing and would take the KG 2.2V or 2.5V as partial trade. I thought about an Academy as well, but I think that it would be too big. Dilemmas, dilemmas.

I e-mailed the guy back then and from what I remember he said it was mint. I started to buy the thing for a friend of mine but he's like an old woman and can't make up his mind whether he wants to spend a coupla bucks or keep complaining about the crappy center he has now.

When I read your post I thought DANG!. I knew someone here needed that speaker. I'll keep an eye out for you. 4.gif

Keith

• 1 month later...