Sold! X-statik open baffle hybrid design speakers

Iteachstem

Hello all,

I recently acquired these X-statik speakers.  There is a ton of info about them online.  Also, you can go to GR Research and look up the x-statik kits (remember, the kits are for just the electronics and drivers, not the cabinets... that's another $700 at least!)

These are nice speakers. The peerless tweeters are amazing and the open baffle mids are pretty awesome. They just didn't oust any of my current speakers, so, they are available. (I now have a policy to keep my speaker addiction at bay....if one comes in, one must go out!)  I have two sets shown, but one set is already pending sale.

All drivers are in perfect condition.  The cabinets have the typical hairline cracks in the finish, but not noticeable from a few feet away.  There are little chips in the hardwood veneer as well.  Use as is or it would be super easy to put new veneer on these.

As always, garage audition available... bring your favorite tunes, and perhaps a beverage to share!  I have an emotiva USP-1 pre-amp and either Rotel or Emotiva amps for you to use if you like.  Or, if you just want to verify that all of the drivers work, we can rock my 32 year old Kenwood KA-127 garage integrated amp! (This thing just refuses to die!!!)

Asking $800 for the pair.

It's not currently letting me upload photos... so, if your interested, I can email/text them to you.  I will try and upload later.   

Update:  It was a Firefox Issue...ugh!

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg

• Iteachstem changed the title to Sold! X-statik open baffle hybrid design speakers