KLF 20 Woofer Part # Clarification and Jumper Recommendation

boastless

Before I take my speakers apart, can anyone clarify the woofer part number on the KLF 20? I'm seeing conflicting information regarding K-1056-K and K-1036-K. Are the upper and lower woofers identical or might this account the the different numbers?

Also, I've seen specific recommendations for replacement jumpers on these, but I'm having difficulty locating that information. Anyone here know of a popular jumper replacement for the KLF 20 (or 30 for that matter).

9 minutes ago, boastless said:
Before I take my speakers apart, can anyone clarify the woofer part number on the KLF 20? I'm seeing conflicting information regarding K-1056-K and K-1036-K. Are the upper and lower woofers identical or might this account the the different numbers?

Also, I've seen specific recommendations for replacement jumpers on these, but I'm having difficulty locating that information. Anyone here know of a popular jumper replacement for the KLF 20 (or 30 for that matter).

what wrong with the woofers ? , if they are unglued , they can be re-glued , if they are blown , then you need a replacement

2 hours ago, boastless said:

One of the domes is pushed and, yes, for that reason alone I am replacing it.

by the dome , do you mean the Dustcap  ............. Dustcaps can be replaced without replacing the woofer -

57 minutes ago, 001 said:

by the dome , do you mean the Dustcap  ............. Dustcaps can be replaced without replacing the woofer -

Probably. I the domed structure in the center of the speaker. I'd rather just replace the entire thing.

Does anyone know the part number?

20 minutes ago, boastless said:

Probably. I the domed structure in the center of the speaker. I'd rather just replace the entire thing.

Does anyone know the part number?

k-1036-k  -- Good luck with your search