pioneer elite 49tx online for 1599 delivered free

manufanatic

what do you think of this deal from ecost.com

Elite VSX-49TX Reference-Standard with LucasFilm's THX-Ultra2 Requirements and more! (Factory Refurbished)

In the world of audio / video only the Elite stand above the crowd! Precise 8-channel audio (7 speakers and a subwoofer) and processing of all wide-bandwidth component video signals (like HDTV)

Usually Ships : Call Us

Units in Stock : Please Call

Platform : Universal

Part No. : 1769130

Mfg. Part No : VSX-49TX

Your Price: $1,599.00

Sure its factory refurb but comes with the standard elite warrenty. what does the TXI add over the TX?

4.gif

Pioneer Elite products purchased over the internet do not carry a manufacturer's warranty, whether refurbished or brand-spankin' new. You've gotta buy 'em from a B&M to get that. Consider it a used-item purchase in making your decision.

fini

I'd suggest going to Soundcity.com's website, getting their 1-800 number, calling them and choose x708 for Joe Sanginari. Find out if they carry this product but don't advertise it on their website. Give him your "best price" and ask him to beat it. Confirm this on your own, but you'll get the factory warranty if you buy from this vendor. I've purchased my entire system from them. Happy hunting. JP

I agree with John check out Soundcity.com I have purchased a couple things from Joe as well. His prices are extremely reasonable.

Also, go to www.docdvd.com and ask for a price quote for what ever you want. Josh will get back to you rather quickly. I believe his quote for the 49txi was extremely shocking. Not having dealt with him prior to that purchase I went with another dealer who I had dealt with in the past. I did purchase the DV-47dvi from Josh. The price and smoothness of the transaction was great. His name is plastered all over the www.avsforum.com posts he even has numerous reviews of pioneer HT electronics.

Good Luck

Scott