Removing Belle Klipsch Bass Bin Grills

MMurg

Hi all.  I've never owned Belle Klipsch and have a few questions about the bass bin grills.  I'm looking at purchasing a used pair.  The pair I'm looking at has cabinets that are in pretty good shape, but half of the bass bin grills are really shot.  Anyone know how you remove the bass bin grills?  Can it be done without modifying or damaging the cabinet?  If so, can matching replacement grill cloth be purchased anywhere?  Is the bass bin behind the grills finished like the exterior of the cabinet in case I just wanted to permanently remove the grills?  Thanks.

• Like 1

My understanding is that there are four screws holding each bass bin grill in place. Two from the bottom of the bass bin and two from the top of the base bin. A couple of the screws on the bottom of the base bin could be under the base. Some of the ones on the top could be under the horn. I don't know that you can get them all out without removing the top hat. I hope that helps.

• Like 1