SOLD: Monster Interlink 400 Mk. 2 Cable 2 meters - $20

michaelwjones

Monster Interlink 400 Mk. 2 Cable 2 meters; clean with no issues. What can these do for your system?  Just look at what Monster says:

Interlink 400 MkII (I400 MKII) features bandwidth-balanced dual solid-core center conductor design for smooth, balanced reproduction of dialog, effects, and music soundtracks. Patented time-correct windings accurately transfer both highs and lows with improved clarity and definition. And Monster's innovative PEX dielectric ensures faster, more accurate signal transfer, even over long runs.

With I400 MkII, bass notes are deep and tight. Transients are faster, revealing greater detail, whether it's a light cymbal tap on your favorite CD or the tinkling of glass in a movie. Imaging is precise, with tremendous depth and the incredible accuracy of soundstage. And I400 MkII's improved phase response delivers a smoothness and feel that's so natural you'll marvel at just how good your system sounds.

On the other hand, they’ll likely connect two components in your system with somewhat better cabling than OEM.

But if you buy today, I’ll add a 1 meter no-name cable designed to look like Monster Leitz cable at no extra charge!

How can you go wrong getting both cables shipped to the lower 48 for $20 cash or PP Friend & Family? Or buy anything else I have listed and you’ll find these at the bottom of the box.

Cables - 1.jpeg

Cables - 2.jpeg

• Like 1

• michaelwjones changed the title to SOLD: Monster Interlink 400 Mk. 2 Cable 2 meters - $20