KLF-30's on eBay (mine)

mace

For a newbie you put up a very nice ad.

Just curious, what is your reserve? I'm not buying, but I see these go for around $1000 all the time on eBay. (And yours are the nicest looking ones I have seen.) Are the Corwalls replacing these or do you have something else lined up?

Good luck, hope they bid high!1.gif

Hi,

The cornwalls are replacing (have replaced) the KLF-30's. WAF is better for Cornwalls and I prefer the rolled off top end over the KLF's accentuated brightness at times, at least with my amplification.

Jim: Is it possible to somehow limit bidders who have less than 10 purchases? (or 5 or whatever). Currently the leading bidder has no purchases.

My reserve is $1100. I tried to sell them on this board for that and only got a few interested people. This is right at the top of what they've sold for in the past (lots of "insurance settlement" KLF-30's) and I've been watching for the past 6 months. I've had the Corns since February 2002 and I've been procrastinating selling the 30's. They are quite nice... maybe I'll want a HT set-up someday??

Thanks,

Mace

I think you will get the reserve. If those "insurance" units can bring close to $1000 yours should have no problem.

Also don't dismiss low feedback. We all have to start somewhere. You are at only 3 after all. You may want to be a bit more careful with low feedback as far as form of payment and other terms.

As for the WAF, gotta like her lovin those Cornwalls better than the 30s. Most women would be the opposite. (Or in most cases you would get, NONE of the above. )

Wow. Gotta love eBay. It is a sellers market. Looks like two folks got into a bid war and my babies are up to $1250 with about 6 hours to go. I think the timing was good since last time I looked, mine were the only speakers in the KLF series on eBay. We'll see if the deal really goes through. Feedback on the current high bidder is excellent, though.

As far as people's ratings on eBay, I'm taking all. I'm requiring cashier check or money order which includes shipping cost up front, then I'll send the KLF's.

The reason my wife likes the Cornwalls better is they don't stick out into the room as much as the KLF's needed too. Plus, the oiled walnut is more to her liking than the black satin. I did have both pairs set up at one point and that went over like a lead baloon!

Mace