12" Heresy Woofer

DReedG

No one out there would happen to have a 12" woofer to fit a Klipsch Heresy Speaker from the early 80's??? Or would know where I could get one relatively cheaply??? Please post a reply or email me... it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reed Golliher

reedgolliher@hotmail.com

Most flavors of K-22 show up on eBay frequently. You ought to be able to find an exact match for your Heresy. You may have to buy a pair. But you could always sell the extra one. The other alternative would be to buy a replacement from Klipsch. IIRC that would be a K-24.

Yeah I will probably have to buy the replacement. I haven't seen anything show up on ebay lately. If I do buy the replacement from Klipsch I know the next day it will show up on ebay... oh well! I pulled a bunch of these Heresy speakers out of a closed theater and this one came with absolutely no sub in it... so there is no chance of re-coning since there isn't even a basket. All the others were perfect... I just want to get it fixed enough to sell on ebay. Thanks for your help!

Reed Golliher