SOLD!...Forte Audio Model 3 stereo amp $600!

Rex Everything

Forte Audio Model 3 stereo amp. The Model 3 was the last amps Nelson Pass was involved with while at Forte Audio. The amp is rated at 200wpc at 8 ohms and 400wpc at 4 ohms. Amp has no issues driving demanding speakers. The amp is fully functional and sounds excellent. It is used and has a few light marks.

$600 

20220508_121342.jpg

20220508_121424.jpg

20220508_121500.jpg

Edited by Rex Everything

At one time I owned both the Forte Audio Model 3 and its sibling, the Forte Audio Model 1a (which is a Class A 50 wpc power amp). One very cool feature of these two amp models is that the Forte Audio Model 3 can be converted to a Model 1a and vice versa. I never tried it because I already owned both amps, but it is something that Nelson Pass has written about. It's worth noting here, because the high efficiency of Klipsch speakers make Class A amps of moderate power an attractive option for many Klipsch fans. My Forte Audio 1a is now owned locally by a close friend, and he uses it to power his 1977 Klipschorns (also purchased from me) with great results.

https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/converting-forte-model-3-to-model-1a.273990/

In summary, these are unusually versatile, excellent sounding amps! GLWS

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Rex Everything changed the title to Forte Audio Model 3 stereo amp $600 Shipped!1
  • Rex Everything changed the title to SOLD!...Forte Audio Model 3 stereo amp $600!