Promedia 2.1 BT - No Sounds except headphone jack

Crash55

I am having issues with a set of Promedia 2.1 BT speakers. First they only played sound through the subwoofer and headphone jack. Now they produce no sound except through the headphone jack.
I tried both the computer and aux inputs but no difference. If I hook the speakers up to a source via speaker wire they play. That tells me it is either in the control pod or the board in the subwoofer.
Any suggestions on what to check next?

• 6 months later...

I’m having this same issue only my speakers just stopped playing any sound altogether. No zap or pop, just didn’t hear the familiar beep when connecting to Bluetooth and then no sound. The power light is on and turns blue when a BT device connects to it. But no sound plays out of the speakers or sub. If I plug in headphones to the control modules, I hear what is playing from the BT source. The line in has no kinks or damage to the wires that would lead me to suspect a short. The 9 pin connection to the sub looks and connects fine. I’m at a loss.