Concept 16.5 Service Manual Needed

Scott Grammer

19 minutes ago, Scott Grammer said:

Hey, if anybody knows where I can find a complete service manual for a Concept 16.5 receiver, I sure would like to know about it. Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

start by clicking ......I'm not a robot..2)-go to download ...3)-Download free of charge (10 files/day) 

https://elektrotanya.com/concept_16.5_schematic.pdf/download.html

• Like 1

22 hours ago, OO1 said:

start by clicking ......I'm not a robot..2)-go to download ...3)-Download free of charge (10 files/day) 

https://elektrotanya.com/concept_16.5_schematic.pdf/download.html

Thanks, but that's just a schematic, and an incomplete one at that. I had downloaded that one and found a better one before posting. I actually need the full service manual, if I can find it.

3 hours ago, henry4841 said:

Looked for the service manual myself with no luck for you and other than a schematic found nothing else. What in particular are you needing a full service manual for if it is any of my business? Could ask at Audiokarma and get lucky but doubtful. 

Thanks, I appreciate any help offered. I have one in my shop for for service, and I will be doing a full recap on it. Three of the four filter caps are leaky (two are showing bulging seals), and several randomly-chosen caps on the power amp and power supply regulator boards are off-spec. It would be a lot easier to put together a parts list for ordering the smaller caps if I had a parts list, which would be part of the service manual. I can work from the schematic, if I have to.

11 hours ago, Scott Grammer said:

Thanks, I appreciate any help offered. I have one in my shop for for service, and I will be doing a full recap on it. Three of the four filter caps are leaky (two are showing bulging seals), and several randomly-chosen caps on the power amp and power supply regulator boards are off-spec. It would be a lot easier to put together a parts list for ordering the smaller caps if I had a parts list, which would be part of the service manual. I can work from the schematic, if I have to.

Recapping is a time vampire. 

• Like 1