Replacement screws

Madman1

Can anyone tell me what size screws are used on the speaker terminal strip of heritage crossovers? I shipped a set to someone and when they made it to them 2 screws had backed out and are missing. This person is in Europe and says that finding replacements there would be difficult. I can ship them some but maybe more cost effective to order them online and drop ship. I just don’t know the exact thread etc to order.

• 1 month later...

Man, that's frustrating about the screws backing out during shipping. I totally get the struggle with international parts; it's just not always easy to find specific components, especially when dealing with audio gear.
For the precise screws you're looking for, have you considered checking out scrooz.com.au? They have an extensive selection of screws, bolts, and fasteners. Even though they're based in Australia, their site provides a lot of detailed info about thread sizes, lengths, and types, which might help you identify the exact screws you need.
If shipping directly to Europe turns out to be too costly or complicated, you might still benefit from the site's specs to find a match locally.

Edited by Matt6VZ