For Sale: 1 Oppo BDP-103D---$350 and 1 Oppo BDP-95---$400---WILL SHIP! PAYPAL ONLY! (UPS GROUND) RB-5 Bookshelf Speakers Also For Sale--NO SHIPPING!--Rockford,IL area

edzu1234

For Sale:  1 Oppo BDP-103D---$350 and 1 Oppo BDP-95---$400---FIRM!!!   WILL SHIP! AT BUYER'S EXPENSE.  PAYPAL ONLY!  Excellent Condition on both Blu Ray Players.  All accessories included on both units.  The Oppo BDP-95 will ship in original box.  The Oppo BDP-103D will ship in an Oppo BDP-95 box. Please contact me for any questions and photos.  You must include your text number to receive photos of the items and I will include my phone, text and email address.

Also selling 2 pairs of RB-5 Bookshelf Speakers.  1 pair Black Satin.  1 Pair Oak Clear.  Drivers great on both pair.  Cabinets need a little love, but presentable.  $200 for each pair.  

NO SHIPPING!  Pick up in DAVIS JUNCTION,ILLINOIS   

Thank you, Ed

• edzu1234 changed the title to For Sale: 1 Oppo BDP-103D---$350 and 1 Oppo BDP-95---$400---Will not ship! Rockford, IL Area--RB-5 Bookshelf Speakers Also!
  • edzu1234 changed the title to For Sale: 1 Oppo BDP-103D---$350 and 1 Oppo BDP-95---$400---WILL SHIP! PAYPAL ONLY! (UPS GROUND) RB-5 Bookshelf Speakers Also For Sale--NO SHIPPING!--Rockford,IL area
  • 3 weeks later...