The Nines wont connect to bluetooth after factory reset

DTDT

I had the speakers for 2 weeks then they stopped playing sound from any input. I tried a factory reset and it would still connect to bluetooth although the problem did not go away. No sound from any input. I tried a second factory reset and now they wont connect to bluetooth at all. Sent my first email to customer support yesterday and am hoping for a resolution soon. Anyone else have this problem? 

• Like 1

Bonjour DTDT,

Même soucis que toi, connection bluetooth impossible depuis le 30 décembre 2023.

Nous possédons une paire de Nines depuis 1 mois qui fonctionnaient parfaitement jusque là.

Je n'ai pas testé les autres entrées phono/aux/USB/optique/TV car il me manque du matériel mais le bluetooth ne fonctionne plus malgré plusieurs réinitialisations d'usines.

Contact également pris auprès du support client, en attente d'une réponse....

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2023 at 9:39 AM, DTDT said:

I had the speakers for 2 weeks then they stopped playing sound from any input. I tried a factory reset and it would still connect to bluetooth although the problem did not go away. No sound from any input. I tried a second factory reset and now they wont connect to bluetooth at all. Sent my first email to customer support yesterday and am hoping for a resolution soon. Anyone else have this problem? 

You may have noticed my post about my Sevens. Good luck. It seems the powered speaker series weren’t ready for prime time. Many, many stories of the same experience. Get ready for a request for YOU to update the firmware. Didn’t work for me. Mine are going back.

52 minutes ago, digital_throwback said:

You may have noticed my post about my Sevens. Good luck. It seems the powered speaker series weren’t ready for prime time. Many, many stories of the same experience. Get ready for a request for YOU to update the firmware. Didn’t work for me. Mine are going back.

you are confusing the Nines with the Sevens , once more there are thousands of positive sales of the Sevens and Nines , and you cannot put all the powered units made by klipsch  under the same boat , to say that the klipsch powered speakers were not ready for primetime is a false general statement   

On 1/12/2024 at 8:28 AM, OO1 said:

you are confusing the Nines with the Sevens , once more there are thousands of positive sales of the Sevens and Nines , and you cannot put all the powered units made by klipsch  under the same boat , to say that the klipsch powered speakers were not ready for primetime is a false general statement   

I’m not confusing anything. You can feel free to ignore my posts. I have concluded your input is of no value. Did you notice this guy had the exact experience with his wonderful Nines as I have had with my Sevens? Go troll someone else and perform your Klipsch brainwashing on the simple-minded.