klipsh the sixes and imac freezing. rebooting

tonypc

after months of my imac freezing and rebooting whist playing wideo formats  mkv ad mp4 etc if i touched the mac bluetooth mouse my mac and video playback would freeze moments later  mac would reboot .this started after mac sonoma update  .my klipsh the sixes were connected via usb out of mac into usb audio attempting to bypass the bluetooth and it issues .having booked my mac in for a technical checkup they were unable to replicate the problem and mac was given a clean bill of health.once i disconnected the klipsh the problem stopped.beautiful speakers but the issues are ongoing and unacceptsble given the cost of them .after one week from new .if left on standby i could not pair then they just flashed .after paired manualy they regularly drop out .seems now i have no control manually  to turn the volume knob  not working .try to turn input select  not working  but by remote yes . the best i was able to achieve via  klipsh support was did you reset  the klipsh a  hundred times yes ..unplug them for ten minute disconnect all input plugs and power wait ten minute .have you done the update yes .finally my one year warranty has run out.they have been relegated to a second toom have bought  replacement speakers and amp by kef. feeling bitterly dissapointed by these klipsh  speakers as have wanted  a set of these for years