Subwoofer Quandary (?)

BigSkyAF

I'm preparing to take the next step toward improving my music/HT system and am considering purchasing a subwoofer. I'm partial to Klipsch products, have read several internet reviews, and am no closer to deciding where to go in the Klipsch line (however, I did see a comment in this forum speaking highly of SVS). I know the RSW line is out of my price range, so I'm looking at the KSWs.

I'm a casual listener (65% music, 35% movie), but appreciate good quality. My current amp (listed below) enables split subwoofer set up (stereo), but I don't know if that's the direction to head. I can probably stretch to afford two KSW-10s, could probably only afford one KSW-12, or might be able to stretch to buy one KSW-15. My current room is approximately 15'x20'(am in the military and move every 2-3 years). I admit that I'm not very knowledgeable about set up, so I appreciate any input anyone can give.

Thanks!

Current system:

- Yamaha DSP-A1 Amp

- Klipsch Chorus IIs in front

- Bose 401s in rear (left over from a previous system)

- Klipsch KSF-C5 in center

- Yamaha CD

- Yamaha DVD

I'd have to say go with SVS. You can get a 25-31 pci for $550 that blows anything in the KSW series away. For $100 more, you can get the 20-31, but for music SVS recommends the 25-31 anyway. If you don't like the cylinder style, they're releasing a box version of the 25-31 that looks really cool.