There is a "PAIR" of Klipschorns on ebay

m00n

C'mon, m00n...the Belles are great, and you definately want a pair, but think about these giant Klipschorns sitting in either corner of your future HT. The ultimate statement in horns, playing your favorite DVD or CD...they'll always be there for you, like a faithful dog, waiting for your beck 'n' call. They'll always provide for you, and never let you down. They're calling out to you, m00n...can you hear 'em?

So what are you waiting for?

Nope, no bidding on them for me. I just seen them and though I would share. I just don't have any place to put them. My living room is oddly shaped thus I couldn't ever get the full potiential out of them. Not to mention, having a potiential layoff loominging in my future, I just don't want to be spending any money like that right now.

About right. Throw in shipping and they're home for close to $3K. Of course, it is said that not all K-horns are created equally -- as some supposedly sound better than others.

I was recently told about a 200Hz midbass resonance problem with the 15 incher and bass bin. Any truth to this? The jist is that the midbass response of the K-horn is somewhat inarticulate.